Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
If you have been accused of insurance fraud, you need to know there are two different types of insurance fraud. They are “hard” and “soft” fraud.
Hard Fraud is when you purposely fake a theft, accident, injury, or other loss to collect insurance money, such as:
- Slamming on the breaks to cause a car accident
- Faking a death
- Developing schemes to create a need for insurance (such as arson)
Soft Fraud, the more common of the two, is the “white lies” you tell your insurance company to receive more money, such as claiming:
- Injuries are more severe than they are
- Stolen property is worth more than it is
- There are less drivers in the house than there actually are
Whichever type of fraud you have been accused of, you will want an experienced Phoenix insurance fraud attorney from Tyler Allen Law Firm in your corner. Contact us today for a free consultation.