Phoenix Employment Law Lawyer
Dedicated to the Fair Treatment of Arizona Workers
At the Tyler Allen Law Firm, in Phoenix, Arizona, we concentrate on helping employees who have been wrongfully treated on the job. We give you our undivided attention at all times, working hard to empower you to make decisions that are in your best interests. We will fully explain the law and the options that are available so that you can determine what course of action will best meet your needs. We recognize how important it is to talk with your lawyer, so we make ourselves available when you need us. We will do our best to return your call or e-mail within 24 hours.
Scottsdale Employment Law Attorney Protecting Workers’ Rights
We focus our practice on the needs of working people, handling claims involving:
- Discrimination: Even though Arizona is an at-will employment state, you may still be entitled to compensation if you were fired in violation of state or federal law or in breach of contract.
- Wrongful termination: We represent people who have been treated differently at work because of their race, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin. We handle Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims as well as violations of state and federal law.
- Retaliation: We protect the rights of people who have been fired or otherwise punished at work for taking legal action, such as filing a valid workers’ compensation claim, filing a discrimination or sexual harassment claim, or reporting illegal conduct by others (whistleblower claims).
- Employment contract review and severance issues: We review employment contracts for employees to make sure the terms are fair and that the contract complies with the law. We also review severance agreements for workers whose employers may be trying to avoid liability for wrongful conduct by offering a severance package.
- Unpaid wages: We protect the rights of men and women in Arizona who were denied their rightful wages.
Mesa Sexual Harassment Lawyer
We work closely with men and women who have been subjected to sexual harassment on the job. We handle claims involving sexual harassment of employees by bosses or supervisors as well as co-workers. We also handle claims involving groups of employees.