Phoenix DUI Lawyer
Driving Under the Influence/Driving While Intoxicated
Any Phoenix DUI lawyer can tell you that Arizona has some of the toughest DUI laws in the country. There are several levels of DUI charges: Impaired to the Slightest Degree, Regular DUI, Extreme DUI, Aggravated DUI and Super DUI. It may seem like you don’t have anything to fight if you were stopped and blew over .08 and arrested for DUI. However, several questions need to be asked:
- Did the police officer have cause to stop you?
- Did the officer have cause to ask you to submit to a field sobriety test?
- Are there other reasons you may not have “passed” a field sobriety test?
- Did the officer gather all evidence properly?
- Were all tests administered according to correct procedure?
If you or a loved one have been charged with a DUI or DWI, Phoenix DUI Lawyer, Tyler K. Allen, can help. Call 602-456-0545 for a free consultation.
Arizona DUI Penalties: A List of the Mandatory Minimums and Sentence Ranges
In Arizona, the penalties for a DUI conviction depend on the type of DUI that was charged, and on the Defendant’s criminal record. A previous DUI counts as a prior for the purposes of Sentencing if it occurred within 7 years of the current arrest.
We represent clients charged with Impaired to the Slightest Degree, Regular DUI, Extreme DUI, Super Extreme DUI, DUI Drugs, and Aggravated DUI.