An Arizona dangerous drug charge is covered under ARS 13-3407 and generally covers drug charges dealing with substances such as:
- Prescription pain killers
- Prescription anti-depressants
- Anabolic steroids
- And more
Depending on the circumstances, the charges can fall anywhere between a Class 1 Misdemeanor to a Class 2 Felony.
Here are some different things that can affect your charges:
- Which violation you have been arrested for
- If it is your first offense
- If you are eligible for “probation only” charges
- If you were arrested near a school
- The amount of drugs you were carrying
You need an experienced drug attorney in Arizona to help defend against these kinds of drug charges.
For a defense you can rely on, call Tyler Allen Law Firm at (602)456-0545 or fill out our form for a free consultation.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):