Nobody likes a traffic ticket, especially when they come from the flashing light of a traffic camera.
Here’s what you need to know about photo radar tickets in Arizona.
Can You Ignore it?
- Mailing a traffic ticket resulting from a photo radar system is not sufficient service of process.
- Signing a waiver for your service of process by mailing the waiver back validates it.
- It’s best to check with a Phoenix Traffic Attorney before throwing it out.
- Alternative service means a ticket can be taped to your door.
- If you ignore this ticket, you may end up in “default” and having your license suspended.
- Photo radars may unfairly cite an individual for a non-threatening, but technical, violation.
- If the camera has not been recently calibrated, it could issue faulty tickets.
If you have been cited a traffic ticket resulting from a photo radar system, the experienced civil traffic ticket attorneys at Tyler Allen Law Firm are here to help.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):