If you were given a speeding ticket, or other traffic ticket, while traveling through Arizona, here are some important things you need to know:
- Your home state will likely be notified, but they may not apply the violation to your record, depending on the laws of your home state.
- You may want to contact your home state Motor Vehicle Division to find out the potential consequence of the violation before choosing to pay or fight the ticket.
- A ticket in Arizona can affect your driving record, but your home state decides the severity of each violation.
A Tyler Allen Law Firm, our Phoenix traffic attorneys will work with you towards one of these goals:
- Get the charges dismissed by showing you were not responsible
- Get the charges reduced or amended to lessen the impact on your driving record
- Negotiate for a plea deal