Domestic violence has a wide definition under A.R.S. 13-3601, which can lead to a lot of false domestic violence charges being made.
These false charges can have civil and criminal consequences such as loss of custody or being issued a protective order.
If you are interested in fighting false domestic violence charges in Phoenix, call a criminal defense attorney and follow these steps:
- Do not communicate with the person who has made the allegations.
- Speak to your family members about your concerns.
- Collect evidence to expose inconsistencies with the allegations.
- Change all of your login information and locks, if needed.
- If you have been issued with a protective order, file a reciprocal order.
- Document everything and make sure your lawyer is present for interviews.
We have the experience you need to get through this situation.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):