Domestic violence has a wide definition under A.R.S. 13-3601, which can lead to a lot of false domestic violence charges being made.
These false charges can have civil and criminal consequences such as loss of custody or being issued a protective order.
If you are interested in fighting false domestic violence charges in Phoenix, call a criminal defense attorney and follow these steps:
- Do not communicate with the person who has made the allegations.
- Speak to your family members about your concerns.
- Collect evidence to expose inconsistencies with the allegations.
- Change all of your login information and locks, if needed.
- If you have been issued with a protective order, file a reciprocal order.
- Document everything and make sure your lawyer is present for interviews.
If you are fighting false domestic violence charges in Phoenix, contact a criminal defense attorney at Tyler Allen Law Firm for a case evaluation.
We have the experience you need to get through this situation.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):