If you are presenting yourself before a judge or a jury, it’s pivotal that you dress for the occasion and give the best possible first impression. Here are some tips to help you show the judge and jurors that you take your case seriously.
- Check to see if your court has a dress code.
- Wear a suit and tie or a nice blouse and skirt.
- Make sure your clothes are clean and fit you well.
- Have a nice, clean shave and haircut.
- Do not overdo it with fragrance or jewelry.
- Remove any piercings and cover your tattoos.
Consult your attorney for their advice as they will know what will work best with your defense. If you need a defense attorney in Phoenix Arizona, call Tyler Allen Law Firm today at (602)456-0545. Our experienced attorneys are ready and waiting to help you get the best possible outcome for your situation. We offer flat fees and free consultation for most cases.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):