Typical DUI Questions in Arizona [Infographic]
If you have been charged with an Arizona DUI, you likely have important legal questions that require answers. One of the most commonly asked questions is whether a defendant needs an Arizona DUI defense attorney. Simply put, yes. A DUI charge can lead to:
- A misdemeanor or felony conviction
- Suspended license
- Significant jail time
- Significant fines
- A criminal record
With the help of an Arizona DUI defense lawyer, you will receive valuable legal counsel that protects you by:
- Extensively reviewing your case to provide a strong legal defense
- Exposing due process violations or similar issues that violated your legal rights
- Prohibiting improper evidence from being submitted
- Finding expert witnesses who will provide valuable trial testimony
- Your Arizona criminal defense lawyer can also answer the following common questions post-DUI arrest:
- Should arrested drivers take a urine, blood or breath test?
- How should drivers respond to police when stopped?
- How can Arizona charge defendants for multiple DUI offenses?
- What happens if an Arizona defendant has a past DUI conviction?
- What are the penalties for Arizona DUI offenses?
If you’ve been charged with a DUI in Arizona, you need a lawyer that can provide you the best defense. Contact Tyler Allen Law Firm today.