How to Handle Your Criminal Record in Arizona [Infographic]

Many people have questions about how they can approach their criminal record in Arizona, especially if they have been wrongfully convicted. We've put together this handy infographic to help you find answers to some frequently asked questions regarding your criminal record.

If you have been wrongfully charged with a crime, contact the criminal defense attorneys at Tyler Allen Law Firm today, so that we can help you keep your criminal record clean.

Criminal Record in Arizona

Criminal Record in Arizona

Infographic text:

How To Handle Your Criminal Record in Arizona

  1. If You Think It’s Incorrect:

  • Request a Record Review Packet through the Criminal History Records Section at (602) 223-2222.

  • Complete the Review and Challenge of Arizona Criminal History Record Information” form.

  • You will receive your results in the mail.

  1. If You Were Wrongfully Charged:

  • According to A.R.S. 13-4051, you can petition the superior court to have your record expunged.

  1. To Get Your Civil Rights Back:

  • Your civil rights can be restored by the Superior Court Judge who sentenced you or by their successor.

  • If you have been charged with certain crimes, you may have a longer waiting period or may never be able to petition for your right to own firearms.

  1. How Long Will Charges Stay On My Record?

  • Charges will stay until you are 99 years old, or until one year after your death.

If you are facing criminal charges, contact a  Phoenix criminal defense lawyer at Tyler Allen Law Firm today! Fill out a contact form or call us today at 602-456-0545.